Beautiful Campbell River on Vancouver Island, on the West Coast of Canada, features more than 20
km of shoreline and is the recreational hub for the central and north island!
We are centrally located between
Victoria in the South, Tofino in the West and Port Hardy in the North and
share beautiful Mt.Washington with the Comox Valley.
Our peaceful Vacation Rental
and B&B, surrounded by colourful gardens, is overlooking Discovery Passage and a little marina called
Hidden Harbour - thus the name, which also is our program: you may enjoy your privacy, the unobstructed Ocean
View, and all other amenities just like in a shell - or in a "hidden harbour".
We give you options to
choose from: The separate guest suite (Discovery Suite) of 2 connected rooms accommodates a couple or
a family of up to four, or 3-4 friends and is available for B&B services or as a self catered Vacation Rental
unit. Two more Ocean View rooms (Library Room and Gallery Room) accommodate up to a couple each.
Make your choice!
NEW 2010: rent the Library Room and Gallery Room
together for up to four, with your own bathroom, usage of the large living room in an executive setting and kitchen usage
as the Lighthouse Suite for $170 per night (B&B Rental).
The Discovery Suite has
a separate entrance, bath and kitchenette (newly installed in 2009) and is the perfect home for a family of 2-4
for a full family vacation (B&B or Vacation Rental). Campbell River and surroundings have so much to offer!
- total privacy
for the Discovery Suite; high comfort and executive setting for the other 2 B&B rooms / Lighthouse Suite
bathroom for the 2 B&B rooms / Lighthouse Suite
- unobstructed spectacular ocean view everywhere
- bath robes
- cozy gas fireplace for the Discovery Suite, wood fire place for the two B&B
rooms / Lighthouse Suite.
- coffee/tea makers, fridge, microwave
- glasses and bottle opener..
and DVD/VCR players
- wireless highspeed internet access
- library of books, DVDs and
- large backyard
- patio decks and several seating areas
- two BBQs
- kid's swing,
slide and sand box
- bocce, horseshoe and other lawn games
- walking distance to downtown (15min)
point of the 8 km Sea Walk
- three bicycles for free use (own risk)
- NEW: baby crib and high chair
rain gear in different sizes
- washer & dryer can be used ($5 per load)