WOW! We celebrated our 10th B&B Season
to all our past guests for making this 'retirement project' a wonderful experience for us. Some of you became
friends and stayed with us several times now - always discovering something new here. We relocated the B&B in between,
making it an even better experience for you, our guests!
Beautiful Campbell River on Vancouver Island, on the West Coast of Canada, features more than 20
km of shoreline and is the recreational hub for the central and north island!
We are centrally located between
Victoria in the South, Tofino in the West and Port Hardy in the North and
share beautiful Mt.Washington with the Comox Valley.
Our peaceful Vacation Rental
and B&B, surrounded by colourful gardens, is overlooking Discovery Passage with a stunning panoramic
view. You may enjoy your privacy, the unobstructed Ocean View, all other amenities - or go out and be active.
2016, these are the options to choose from: The "new" Discovery Suite of 3 separate
rooms accommodates up to six and is available for B&B services or as a Vacation Rental unit where you
can do your own breakfast and cooking. Extra gourmet breakfast is optional. Separate entrance, one bath, full kitchen, dining
area, usage of hot tub, infrared sauna, viewing deck and garden - great ocean view.
The Lighthouse Room
accommodates a couple and is available for B&B services or as a Vacation Rental unit. Ensuite
bath, usage of our large living room with spectacular ocean view, usage of main kitchen, usage of hot tub, infrared sauna,
viewing deck and garden - spectacular ocean view from everywhere.
We love what we are doing (for 10 seasons now) and we are grateful for all the great feedback.
We fully supported one night stops in Campbell River in order to show everyone what they missed by not staying longer - now
we have to set a minimum 3 nights policy in place.
Campbell River and surroundings have so much
to offer! Check out the activities and links page! We can fill booking gaps with one night or two night stays, though.
our Vacation Rental and B&B:
- high comfort and executive setting
- contemporary artwork throughout
- spectacular ocean view everywhere
- gourmet breakfasts if you order them (now optional)
cater to gluten and dairy intolerant guests
- modern hot tub (free, anytime)
- infrared sauna ($5 per session)
robe for each guest
- coffee/tea makers, fridge, microwave
- glasses and bottle opener..
and DVD/VCR players
- free wireless highspeed internet access
- library of books, games, DVDs
- large backyard
- large viewing decks, partly covered and several seating areas
- kid's entertainment: swing, slide, sand box and sand toys
- bocce, horseshoe and other lawn games
- walking distance to downtown (20min)
- close to the 8 km Sea Walk
- bus stop only 20 yards
- baby crib and high chairs (free)
- rain gear in different sizes
- washer & dryer can be
used, easy access ($5 per load)
- free parking in our driveway
Wir sprechen deutsch - et un peu de francais - e un pocco italiano anche.
Find us on BBCanada.com